Adhesive Film FALDA™ Polyimide Heat Cure type Adhesive Film
FALDA™ Polyimide thermal cure type adhesive film has been developed taking advantage of Toray’s polyimide technology and sheet processing technology, and is a film suitable for NCF(Non Conductive Film) for 3D mounting.
- Ideal for processing at the wafer level. (Can also be adhered to the board side)
- Materials with high transparency are also available, making it ideal for alignment in the form of adhesive film.
- There is no flash on the film before curing, making dicing possible.
- Enables easy lamination of uneven boards without bubbles.
- Achieves a reduction in fillet when mounting ICs.
- Can also support filler impregnation.
FALDA™ polyimide thermoset-type adhesive film has a cover film on both surfaces. Remove the cover film just before adhesion.
|Minimum Fusion Viscosity (Pa·s)
|100 to 200
|Reaction Start Temperature (°C)
|Reaction Peak Temperature (°C)