High-performance Coating Material PHOTOCLEAR™
PHOTOCLEAR™ is a coating material excelling in heat resistance and chemical resistance while having high transparency.
It is used widely as an insulation layer/protective film material for touch panels, and flattening film material for TFT array.
Using our proprietary design siloxane resin allows for a combination of high heat resistance, high light resistance, high transparency, and high hardness.
Through combining polymer technology and nanoparticle dispersion technology, we are developing refractive index adjustment materials and glass reinforcement materials, etc.
Touch Panel Application Examples
- Our proprietary resist design technology produces superior pattern processability and high reliability.
- Using our proprietary design siloxane resin allows for a combination of high heat resistance and transparency.
- Proven performance in a wide range of applications, typically in smartphones, automobiles, and computers.
We can provide suggestions based on the customers' desired application/coating methods, so please contact us.
- Application: Touch panel insulation layer/protective film, TFT flattening film, glass reinforcement, refractive index adjustment layers
- Coating Method: Spin coater, slit die, inkjet, spray, dispenser
|Protective film/insulation film applications|
|Standard Type||High Heat Resistance Type||High Refractive Index Type||Low Temperature Curing Type|
|Resin/Photosensitive Type||Acrylic Negative||Siloxane Positive||Acrylic Negative||Siloxane Negative|
|Baking Conditions||230°C × 30 min||230°C × 60 min||230°C × 30 min||120°C × 30 min|
|Resolution||20 µm||5 µm||20 um||20 um|
|Transmittance (@2 µm)||98%||98%||95%||98%|
|Refractive Index||1.52||1.52||1.6 to 1.7||1.52|
|Pencil Hardness||2H to 4H||F to 2H||F to 2H||F to 2H|