Adhesive Film FALDA™ Polyimide Highly Thermal-Conductive Adhesive Film (Development Product)
FALDA™ polyimide high thermal conduction adhesive film is a heat curing sheet-type adhesive with high heat resistance properties and high insulation properties. We will design/propose to match applications for thermal conductivity, fusion viscosity, and film thickness.
- Adhesive Type
- High thermal conductivity of 10 W/mK or more
- Excellent handling properties
- Achieves stress mitigation when adhering disparate materials.
- Bonding Type
- Extremely low interface thermal resistance.
- Heat resistance of 200°C or more.
Ideal for applications requiring heat dissipation, such as power devices, automotive components, LEDs, and semiconductor manufacturing equipment components.
Changes in heat resistance in a thermal cycle test
SAT photo comparison after thermal cycle test
Characteristics of High Thermal Conduction Adhesive Film
|Thermal Conductivity||11 W/m·K|
|Shear Strength (@25°C)||12 MPa|
|Insulation Pressure Resistance BDV AC||9.0 kV@175 µm|